Thursday, February 19, 2009

No News Is Good News? Minor Updates ...

Filming SHOULD begin around May 2009 and I would expect we will begin to have an indication of the actors filling the roles that have been announced. I'm going to assume there will be more character announcements as well, as I can't see a show like MP focusing on such a small cast, especially with Riley (a.k.a. Allison) and Jonah (a.k.a. Billy) being an item, as well as Ella (a.k.a. Amanda) and David (a.k.a. Jake) being on-again/off-again. That leaves Auggie (a.k.a. Matt), Violet (a.k.a. Sydney) and Lauren (a.k.a. Jane/Jo hybrid, IMO).

We would technically still need a "Michael". Also, would it be too much to ask for another try at a "Rhonda". I mean, hello, this IS Los Angeles. I would also assume we'd need a "Jo" type, although it seems like Lauren could be a mixture of Jane and Jo.

In looking back at "90210" and it's casting in 2008, the majority started leaking around April so I would expect the same here. I'd keep more of an eye out around mid-March and mid-late April through the fall for full casting scoops.

I'll keep you all updated as I find out more, but for the next few weeks, odds are, it's going to be a quiet blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment